domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT

My favourite restaurant is La Fonda de la Bruixa. This restaurant is in Berga in 35 Major Street first floor .The type of food that they served is good . They serv pizza and Catlan and Spanish meals.
The building left me speecheless teh first time I saw it because the restaurant is on a first floor of a building where people live.
But what really calls my attention is the inside of the restaurant, because it 's big and beautiful. There are more rooms for people and teh big room. It's rustic and nice too.
Not only you can eat tehre, but also you can do parties there, you can get pizzas to your house, you can get a drink there, you can see FCBarcelona matches and dinner and have tapas there. And you can be in a reserved room, only you or your group alone.
From my point of view that restaurant can be a little uncomfortable because it's on a first floor but when you go up teh stairs it's very comfortable.
I recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food because everything that you eat it's nice and good.